Further Visa Application Delays..

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 18.1.08

Yeah, I clearly didn't do too well explaining myself the other day on that forum I mentioned in my last post.. It played on my mind a little, and I had to remind myself that it really doesn't matter.. People make their own choices, and reach their own conclusions, and I guess that's to be expected.. And even when we don't agree with each others view points, that should be ok too..


It'd be nice to be able to change the world, but in the absence of such an omnipotent ability, the best we can do is work on our own mini worlds..

Think positive, and smile at the world.. - even if we do perceive it as being screwed up.. We're all here to learn, and we all have the ability to do so..

Anyhow.. we've been picking and eating the tomatoes from the garden.. so yummy..


I spotted a small avocado tree growing amongst the tomatoes this morning.. I'm so looking forward to being somewhere where we can finally actually encourage the trees to grow..

Today's overcast with less temperature, so we never made it to the beach this morning.

My visa application has been delayed even further.. Apparantly the AoS papers from Sui in Perth went missing..  When will we get a concrete positive answer?

Hugs til soon..
Mango

0 comments