The First Red Tomato

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 12.1.08

Of the tomatoes I planted in the garden, the biggest one of them all has about 40 or so tomatoes growing on it.. the first one is just turning red..

the first red tomatoe

It's fun watching them grow..  The garden is getting covered with the melon vines, there's a cute row of cucumbers getting their 2nd and 3rd sets of leaves, there's a few chilli plants, some expectant capsicums (seeds in the ground, not yet out yet),  and some sweet peas.. Anyhow.. apart from the garden, it's good swimming in the sea weather at the moment.

- Most mornings I try and make it there if weather permits..

What else can I tell you?  well.. I got an email from my old friend Helen..  I haven't really heard much from her since I've been in Australia..  Mind you, I haven't been in touch with her myself really either.. I guess I can get a little irked that she never really tells me what she is doing with her life, but always has an email full of questions about what I am up to.. After all, most of what stands out is written in my journal..

Well.. it's nearl 09:00.. I'm just going to check on Kveta and see if she's up for our swim..

hugs,
Mango.

0 comments