Sun's shining + new camera

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 24.6.09

Hi all,

After more than a week of off and on rain, I think it's finally stopped.. The sun's shining outside, and I've just been for a long walk gathering golf balls in the bushes..

Not many to be had at the moment, as the players have no doubt been shunning the wet outdoors too, but I still managed to find about 70 on a 3 hour hunt..

Kveta is currently staying with her niece, Romana, (her brother's daughter), and her (Romana's) son.. (still in the Czech Republic, of course).. She's got the camera at the moment (we've only got the one between us), so I've not been taking any new pictures since she's been gone.. But here're a few from a couple of years back, before I'd left England, with me and Amelia..


Me and my little niece in 2006

I'm missing taking pictures, so over the last week, I've been doing some online research to find a new camera, and finally decided on one that I've ordered from Ebay.. It's a relatively new model from panasonic that's supposed to be shock, water and dustproof..

It's gotten pretty good reviews, so I'm excited to see it in action.. It'll be a while though, as I've yet to pay for it, due to waiting on a bank to paypal transfer..


Amelia and me on the campello beach

Another thing the camera is supposed to do, is take HD (high definition) videos, which in all likelihood will soon be the norm in digital cameras, but i think this is the only point and shoot camera, that's waterproof, that does that at the moment..

So hopefully there'll be more videos forthcoming on youtube once I've gotten the hang of it.. - Anything's gotta be better than the one's we've got on there at the moment.. (I'm still not too keyed on how to edit videos, and it always takes me a lot of time trying to figure it out)..


Summertime fun, Spain, 2006

peace,
mango.

0 comments