Being outside more..

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 3.7.09

Well.. the days tick by, and our new camera has arrived, and these past couple of days I've been taking it out with me on my long walks.. Here's on of my first pictures


Playing with myself

I'm a little restricted with it at the moment, as I Ebay ordered a 32gb memory card to use with it, which seems to not work, so I've asked for a replacement that's supposedly on it's way already..

Anyhow, meanwhile, the camera has some minimal built in memory which allows me to take about 10 photos before it gets full, and that's what I've been playing with..


Looking out to sea

I'm pretty impressed with it so far, it's a 12mp camera, but because of the current memory constrictions, i've decreased it to 5mps.. and well, i'm really just scratching the surface with it's capabilities.. It looks like it's capable of all manner of fun stuff - a big thick manual I've yet to read!..

These past few days I've been out a lot, walking along the headlands, enjoying the coastline, and occasionally watching the passing whales.. Today I witnessed a pod of about 5 or 6 passing by a few hundred meters from the shore..


At my stall, selling golf balls

2 days ago, I was walking for roughly 6 hours.. I could hardly believe I was out for so long as the time just flew past..

As a consequence of my enjoying the outdoors more than normally, I've been neglecting my mangodurian blog, and frankly feeling a little tired of it.. I feel like I've pretty much said all I've wanted to say in it, and feel I should slowly begin to let go of it..

Well, it's not like I've really said everything that I have to say, but I feel I would be better off channeling my thoughts into book form, saying what I have to say, getting it out there, and letting the world make of it what they want..


Watching a pod of whales swim by

I don't think I've any plans to stop this journal.. I kind of like the idea of recording my life for prosperity.. Taking more pics and videos etc..

I don't know.. perhaps I am just momentarily tired of the internet..
peace,
mango.

0 comments