Happy birthday mum!

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 8.6.09

Born on this day, 1936, that's 26664 days ago, and makes her 73 today..


Mum in Spain - Christmas 2004

She's currently in Spain with Dad, for another 10 days or so..

Happy birthday mum!

Haven't seen either of them since I left England in November 2006,and no idea when I'll see them again..

Kveta's currently in Turkey, with her mum, staying at some place called Alanya - 250 meters from the sandy beach of Kleopatra.. I haven't heard from her since she got there a few days ago.. It's quite possible that I'll not hear from her until she gets back to the Czech republic on the 16th..

I've been watching the whales from the headlands with a pair of binoculars I found when I used to look for scrap metal.

life's good.. I'll likely include a photo later, no time right now..

hugs,
mango.

0 comments