By myself..

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 3.8.08

Kveta is currently in the sky somewhere.. probably somewhere above the former Soviet Union.. Heading for the Czech Republic to visit her family there..

So I've been left to hold the fort, and clear up after my own messes..

Me standing by baby mulberry tree
Me standing next to a recently planted mulberry tree..
2 more baby trees are slightly visible behind me


It already feels strange not having her around..

The apartment seems quiet and rather lonely, so I'll be really missing her over the next few weeks.

Me looking at baby mulberries forming on the tree


The sun's shining, but air's a little nippy.. I just came in from the garden.. burying the compost..

For this week, I have a couple of little things planned.. Going to help out a friend of a neighbour clean her apartment on Tuesday, and Wednesday I'll be meeting up with White Flame.. He's the guy who was the 3rd person I interviewed in my series of interviews with Fruitarians..

I got an email from him yesterday, and it turns out he has moved to Sydney to study IT, - he's already got himself a 2 year study visa.. The course he's enrolled in doesn't start until 11th August, so he has a little free time right now, and after a brief chat on the phone yesterday afternoon, we agreed to meet up on Wednesday..

Unfortunately Kveta has the Camera, so not to sure if there'll be any forthcoming pics of the occasion..

.. Hey, I put a close up picture of my left eye on my other blog recently.. HERE.. And you know that black fleck you can see at about 8 o'clock.. Well, that corresponds to my arms.. And sure is a sign that I have damaged them over the past years by spending too much time doing stuff on the computer, and not enough time being outside climbing trees or whatever else I should be doing..

As for the bird friend I made across the field.. I have seen him a few more times while collecting mulch, and he still comes close, but I haven't made any further effort to get closer to him..

Peace,
Mango.
that I interview

0 comments