New Fruit Trees

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 29.7.08

Rainbow Lorakeet in Loquat tree
Rainbow Lorakeet in Loquat treeWell..Sunday (2 days ago), was national plant a (fruit) tree day..

I did my bit my putting out a longan tree, and an orange tree.. Mulching and fertilizing them with seaweed..

They're looking great.. And last night we had a pretty torrential downpour, so the ground is well watered, and a quick trip visiting them this morning showed they are happy.

This is a mango tree I put out a week or so ago:

DSC05727.JPG by you.


And this is the Orange tree from Sunday..

DSC05728.JPG by you.


Not much is happening here.. Kveta is leaving me in just a few days time.. She's flying to the Czech Republic to see her family there... Getting back in mid September..

So I'll be left alone to hold the fort..

I'm hoping to do some writing..

DSC05718.JPG by you.


Peace,
Mango.

0 comments