Commencing another juice feast..

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 5.7.08

Yesterday was my weekly fasting day. Giving my body a welcome break from eating and digesting.

Today, Kveta and I have decided to start another juice feast.. As always,we have no fixed plan for how long it will go for, but experience shows that we normally continue for about 9 or so days..

This time we have a varied selection of fruit in the house, and will be starting by using up the more heavy stuff.. Tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados, pineapples and bananas.. When they are gone, we'll probably be moving on to just mono orange juices..

As always, too, I'll be posting a summary of the days in my fruitarian blog, some days after we finish..

It's been a quiet week here. Not much happening.The broad beans are flowering in the garden,and due to the chilled weather, hot water bottles are frequently refilled.

lemur
Red Ruffed Lemur

Peace,
Mango

0 comments