Photo Course..

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 30.10.08

Kveta and I are on a short digital camera course..

I'm not sure how much we'll really get out of it, as after the first lesson it's easy to see that most of the participants don't really have much experience using them..

There is of course, heaps more that we could learn about photography, as neither of us have much know how beyond point and shoot.

famousfruitarianmango.jpg MpW9pR2pZ5IKcH7KDv02ZQ.jpg picture by mangodurian

It's a 2 hour session, once a week, one month course (4 lessons in all) and we've all been given some cheap pentax cameras from woolworths to use and learn from..

we own a sony cybershot camera ourselves, which pretty much suits our needs, but I guess I wouldn't mind one of those more long range things, - maybe later in the movie..

Otherwise things are going well, days are continuing to fly past and seem to be over before they've begun.

We're eating strawberries from the garden, loads of mangoes, mostly blended with orange juice...  and tomatoes, avos and cucumbers most days.

I'm still collecting scrap metal, but due to the global recession nonsense, I'm getting only 50% of the price that I was just 3 weeks ago.. If I had somewhere to store it, I would just squirrel it away on some corner until the prices become fairer again..

Anyhow.Life's good.

Peace,
Mango.

1 comments
  1. kveta November 29, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

    i love the picture. and all your posts.

    in love and fruit
    kveta