Unemployed Again..

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 17.5.08

Like I said, I quit the junk mail delivery job a week ago, so am officially unemployed again..

I had thought I had some "extras" work lined up for me in the Wolverine movie being filmed here in Sydney, but I got a call a day or 2 ago telling me that they changed their minds, and didn't want me for it anymore.. They did the same thing with Kveta a week ago too..

So idle hands here..

Excepting of course that I'm playing in the garden most days..

I also realise that I have once more postponed writing the book I've been off and on for years already..

I went pretty well with it for 2 or 3 weeks, then somehow just stopped.. Somewhere just short of about 100 pages.. Not sure quite what it is with me, I get enthused about it, and then for some reason loose interest, or focus my attentions entirely elsewhere..  I just wish I could be disciplined enough to see it through to it's end, and then focus on publishing it..

One day..

So what job am I going to have next? Any ideas? Anyone want to employ me?

hugs,
mango.

0 comments