New Blogspot Home for my Journal..

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 20.6.08

Yeah, I did try to keep my journal attached to my main website http://www.fruitnut.net, but since I've been using Flock as my browser, I've just found it so easy to update my blog on blogspot, and have missed not being able to do the same with my fruitnut journal blog too.. hence it's here now, and can now be maintained and updated simply and smoothly from Flock..

I decided, as there were not so many posts on the other blog, that I would move them all here, and have just completed that process.. The only things that didn't really come out as they should have done, are the comments, which got dated with the date of transfer, not the original dates..

Well. Glad that's over..

So on to other things..

Life's good.. Kveta and I have just done 9 days on juices (see: Juice Feasting - June 2008).. Great stuff..  Orange juices for me, and Grape juices for Kveta.. No difficulties, good and beneficial experience  as always.

Me and Amelia on the beach
This is a little picture of me and me niece
 playing in the sand on a beach in spain..


But we're back on the durians now..Durians, tomatoes, pineapples, grapefruit, bananas, avocados, oranges and apples.. I think that about sums up what's currently in the house..

For the past couple of months, I've been making juices daily for our nextdoor neighbour who is morbidly obese.. She's still eating all the other junk that she has become accustomed to, but including the juices is hopefully making her eat less of it. The result is the last 2 times she has gone to be weighed, she has lost 2kgs..

Perhaps it wasn't the right thing for me to do, but I told her I lost 5kgs in the last 10 days, from drinking just orange juice.. I was trying to make her see how quick she could regain a normal weight if she did the right thing..  But whatever, 4kgs loss is still a big thing for her, as prior to starting on the juices, she was not losing at all (probably the opposite).. Now with the juices, it's helping her to go to the bathroom, something she surely wasn't doing regularly with constant constipation she suffers with..

hugs to all,
Mango

0 comments