Denni..

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 4.5.09

I think I'm feeling to  take that back what I wrote yesterday, about Denni not exactly being a friend..

It's not true, he is definitely a friend, as well as a neighbour. I do appreciate how he's helped me getting started with the balls and all, and despite his being needy, and suffering from depression, he is on many levels a very kind person.


Free Spirited Denni, with his habitual cigarette.

Like I said, he is on a terrible diet, and it truly surprises me that he has managed to survive this long.. I used to tell him all the time that he needs to change his ways and eat more fruit, but I soon realised I was fighting a loosing battle there, his lifestyle, sadly, like most other peoples out there, is immersed in addiction.


Denni with his golf balls..
He's been in the business for many years already


he lives in the building opposite ours, and has 2 big dogs that he calls his babies.


Just came out from the bushes with a rucksack full of balls.

peace to you denni,
mango

0 comments