Giving thanks..

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 18.9.08

I really have to say, that today is such a wonderful day!

The sun is shining, the air is clean here, and the garden is green with seedlings.. The strawberries are flowering, and the tomatoes are looking healthy..

I have so much to be thankful for in this life of mine..

I know I might complain sometimes, that I don't have this or that, but the truth is, I really have it all.

I have a woman who loves me despite my many faults.

I'm living in Australia with every chance of being able to relocate to the tropics here, (once the political immigration side of things is fully done and dusted) and find a good rich soil place to settle and focus my life on fruit tree growing and other positive aspects in a world otherwise laden with crazinesses.

I have a fantastic job, if one can even call it that.. Checking the bins, for scrap metal.. Sitting in the sunshine with a screwdriver and pair of pliers. No one to tell me what hours, or what uniform. If it's raining and cold I can sit inside with a hot water bottle, but summer is in the air, and those days are mostly over..

I've traveled lots, seen lots, learned lots, and give thanks to all those things.

I believe in the power of manifestation, and the principles behind "The Secret", that positive thoughts materialise in positivity! I have proved this to myself countless times, even before I had even heard of the "the secret"..

Life is good, and getting better for each day, and I thank you all for being part of it.

Hugs,
Mango.
PS Kveta gets back home tomorrow!!

0 comments