Stilll no news about my visa..

Posted by Fruitarian Mango | 23.3.08

Yes, still no news.The immigration office are really not keeping me informed at all as to the progress of my visa application. It's been 7 monts now since the application was lodged..

I guess there is no real hurry..

Recently I have started working on my book again. It's been a while since I did anything constructive with it, but now it seems I am finally getting drawn into it again..- I'm wishfully thinking to get it done before we finally get the all clear and leave Sydney.

A voice from the Far North of Queensland rang me a few days ago..My good friend Jef. Been a while since I heard from him, so nice to catch up on all the gossip from that area..

Also, I noticed that that advert I was working in, mentioned in my last post, is now airing on TV. You can see it on Youtube too.. 

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsaxSpv9lmU

I am only very briefly visible in it on several occasions, but you'ld really have to know my looks pretty well and be ready with the pause button to have any chance of spotting me..

They still haven't paid me for that.

Autumn's here, and temperature has dropped a little, the sea feels like someone has thrown a bucket full of icebergs into it..

hugs,
 Mango.

0 comments